Mountain biking has been a part of my life almost as long as I remember. I got my first litte pink mtb when I was 9 years old, and since then this amazing sport has been my passion.
For me mountain biking is about having fun, connecting with people, adventures, pushing my limits, and competing. I have been competing on an internationel level since I was seventeen years old. Now I'm 20 years old and the sport has become a huge part of me. I'm a professional bike rider for Ghost Factory Racing. Together with them I'm traveling all around the world, for races such as the World Cup. I'm competing in the under 23 category for girls.
This is my homepage and my blog. Here I share my experiences, travels, races and so on. I have previously been blogging in danish, but now in English, so everybody can follow - enjoy.
All the best
• Name: Malene Degn
• Born: 02-12-1996
• Pro cyclist for: Ghost Fatory Racing
• Student from: Virum Gymnasium
• Instagram: Malene_Degn
• Post Danmarks & DCU's talent pris 2013
• Danish Bike Award "Årets talent 2013"
• 4. World Championship 2015 U23
• 1. Worldcup Albstadt 2014 U19
• 2. World Championship 2014 U19
• 1. European Championship 2013 U19