A makeup routine
I truly think Marilyn Monroe's qoute "A smile is the best makeup a girl could wear" is word, but I anyway like to add a little bit of 'glam' (sortaa).
This routine is something I would do before a ride or run, today it was a run I was getting ready for.
1. Cleaning my face
2. I use BB cream or Fit-me from maybeline, under my eyes. Also the cheeks and nose if the sun is shining (they are sunscreens too)
3. Bronzer (I use one from mac atm.) Gives my face some shape and color.
4. Adding color to my brows. I always do this, looks nice under the helmet!
5. Mascara. Either normal or waterproof depends on the weather and workout!
6. UH! And I forgot to mention that I always use a lip balm before I leave to treat my lips good before hours outside and to make them shine!
7. Go RUN!
But if I want to treat myself good, I go get my eyelashes colored in black, then I don't have to bother about it for like a month!
I will make another video later this year, when the weather start to be really cold, then you need to pay extra attention :-)
Shredding in Sweden on my big bike is SO. MUCH. FUN
Enjoy some good moments of my ride - and hopefully get inspired to get out there and do the same!
Here is a edit from the forrest where I learned how to ride a mountainbike. The uphills are short and step, but all together its a great 25 minutes loop, that I have done a few 1000 times :-)
... Please let the video load for a while ! I'm working on the prob..